Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Meditation of the Week

There comes a time in every heart, a time of real decisin when we reach the point of choosing how we will live our lives. All our hope , all our dreams will ris up from that moment, the moment we surrende andchoose to follow Christ. He's been waiting all our lives to hear us say, "I am yours Lord, take my hand and lead the way." All I have, all I am esting in his promise. The promise that he'll make me everything that I should be. I will live, I will die, for the cause he's set before me, to take his love inside my heart for all the world to see. When you believe he's all you need, that will be your defining moment. As you liver you life walking in his light trusting him completely, that will be your defining moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment